LASER SCREED FLAT CONCRETE FLOORS (FM2 GRADE)
Like most industries, constructing concrete floors is competitive and demanding. Owners want their floors done faster and flatter than ever before. The drive to achieve these goals fostered an eagerness among concrete contractors to push the performance envelope.
Laser screening technique allows you to lay concrete floors in wider bays of any size. It dramatically reduces the time, reduce the numbers of construction joints, improves the flatness of floors. It also reduces the number of labor on the site. It eliminates the need of fixing guide rails to every four meters. Laser Screed simultaneously cuts, vibrates & levels the concrete in a single pass. All above operations are controlled by laser transmitter, receivers & computer. So manual errors are eliminated.
Using the latest laser screed machinery, we can lay and high tolerance concrete floor slab of up to 1500m2 in a single day. The tolerances achieved with this machine in free movement slabs are FM1, FM2 (special), FM2, in accordance with the TR34 Document.
Advantages of Laser Screed Flooring:
- Produces floors of unequalled flatness and levelness.
- Joint less Floor- Joint is the most weak area of a concrete floor. By using Laser Screed Machine we can design Large width area and reduce joints in the floor.
- Reduces labour due to faster placing time and reduced form work.
- Increases productivity, customer satisfaction and employee morale.
- Assures greater accuracy through Laser Technology.
- Fast track production leads to shortened schedules.
- Actually improves floor quality and Flatness.
- Concrete is levelled and compacted in one operation producing high-strength, dense, durable floors.
Somero S 158c.0 is very useful to lay floors on doubly reinforced slabs, metal decks, grade slabs with duel slopes, very large factory floors in few days. With S 158c it is possible to lay concrete floors up to 1500 Sq. Mtrs. Per day. We offer Laser Screeding with concrete floor finishing ride on trowels. S 158c & Ride on Trowels are petrol operated machines. Need no power, except for area illumination.